This project was funded through the Western Australian Safety and Quality of Surgical Care Project by an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council project grant.
Factors associated with developing cholesteatoma: A study of 45,980 children with middle ear disease†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 625–630, March 2010
How to Cite
Spilsbury, K., Miller, I., Semmens, J. B. and Lannigan, F. J. (2010), Factors associated with developing cholesteatoma: A study of 45,980 children with middle ear disease. The Laryngoscope, 120: 625–630. doi: 10.1002/lary.20765
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!