Ciprodex was provided free of charge from Alcon Canada, whereas Garasone was purchased. There was no other direct or indirect influence on the study by any manufacturer. There are no other financial disclosures to make.
The shelf life of antimicrobial ear drops†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 565–569, March 2010
How to Cite
Clark, M. P. A., Pangilinan, L., Wang, A., Doyle, P. and Westerberg, B. D. (2010), The shelf life of antimicrobial ear drops. The Laryngoscope, 120: 565–569. doi: 10.1002/lary.20766
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!