This article is based in part on a study supported by FD-R-001774 (RJHS). Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, makers of OK-432, provided partial salary support for a study nurse to coordinate a multicenter trial of OK-432 immunotherapy in the United States.
Head and Neck
Current treatment paradigms in the management of lymphatic malformations†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 56–59, January 2011
How to Cite
Renton, J. P. and Smith, R. J. H. (2011), Current treatment paradigms in the management of lymphatic malformations. The Laryngoscope, 121: 56–59. doi: 10.1002/lary.20768
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!