Ambulatory sinus and nasal surgery in the United States: Demographics and perioperative outcomes
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 635–638, March 2010
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, N. (2010), Ambulatory sinus and nasal surgery in the United States: Demographics and perioperative outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 120: 635–638. doi: 10.1002/lary.20777
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!