One case included in this paper is described in “A Case of Acinic Cell Carcinoma Arising From the Accessory Parotid Gland: With a New Surgical Approach.” Presented at the 7th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., July 19–23, 2008 (AHNS_2008_1281000).
Head and Neck
Parotidotomy approach for a midcheek mass: A new surgical strategy†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 495–499, March 2010
How to Cite
Jung, Y. H., Hah, J. H., Sung, M.-W. and Kim, K. H. (2010), Parotidotomy approach for a midcheek mass: A new surgical strategy. The Laryngoscope, 120: 495–499. doi: 10.1002/lary.20778
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!