Presented at the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, U.S.A., September 16, 2007.
PHR1 is a vesicle-bound protein abundantly expressed in mature olfactory neurons†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 1002–1010, May 2010
How to Cite
Tan, B., Brown, D., Xu, S. and Valle, D. (2010), PHR1 is a vesicle-bound protein abundantly expressed in mature olfactory neurons. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1002–1010. doi: 10.1002/lary.20779
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Foundation for Fighting Blindness
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!