Summer Hanson, MD, Jaehyup Kim, MD, and Beatriz H. Quinchia Johnson, DDS, PhD contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human vocal fold fibroblasts†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 546–551, March 2010
How to Cite
Hanson, S. E., Kim, J., Johnson, B. H. Q., Bradley, B., Breunig, M. J., Hematti, P. and Thibeault, S. L. (2010), Characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human vocal fold fibroblasts. The Laryngoscope, 120: 546–551. doi: 10.1002/lary.20797
This work was supported in part by NIH/NIDCD Grant R01 DC4336 (S. L. Thibeault), NIH/NHLBI Grant HL081076 K08 (P. Hematti), and NIH T32 Physician-Scientist Training Grant CA009614 (S. E. Hanson).
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- NIH/NIDCD Grant. Grant Number: R01 DC4336
- NIH/NHLBI Grant. Grant Number: HL081076 K08
- NIH T32 Physician-Scientist Training Grant. Grant Number: CA009614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!