Neil Bhattacharyya, MD is a consultant for Sinexus, Inc. and Entellus. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
An assessment of sinonasal anatomic variants potentially associated with recurrent acute rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 631–634, March 2010
How to Cite
Alkire, B. C. and Bhattacharyya, N. (2010), An assessment of sinonasal anatomic variants potentially associated with recurrent acute rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 120: 631–634. doi: 10.1002/lary.20804
The level of evidence is 3B.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!