The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Middle ear aneurysm treated with an innovative, vessel-preserving, aneurysm-occluding stent†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 796–799, April 2010
How to Cite
Fuller, E., Marotta, T. R., Chen, J. M., Willinsky, R. A., Bharatha, A., O'Kelly, C., Hochman, J. B., Howard, P., Wolter, N. E. and Symons, S. P. (2010), Middle ear aneurysm treated with an innovative, vessel-preserving, aneurysm-occluding stent. The Laryngoscope, 120: 796–799. doi: 10.1002/lary.20811
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!