Submitted for oral presentation at the Triologic Society Meeting at the 113th Annual Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meetings (COSM), Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28–May 2, 2010.
Quality of Life
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 832–837, April 2010
How to Cite
Soler, Z. M., Hwang, P. H., Mace, J. and Smith, T. L. (2010), Outcomes after middle turbinate resection: Revisiting a controversial topic. The Laryngoscope, 120: 832–837. doi: 10.1002/lary.20812
There is no conflict of interest for Zachary M. Soler, MD. Timothy L. Smith, MD is also a consultant for Sinexus, Inc. (Palo Alto, California), which provided no financial support for this investigation. The authors have no other financial relationships or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Public clinical trial registration (http://www.clinicaltrials.gov) ID: NCT00799097.
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2009
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: DC005805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!