The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Continuous analysis and monitoring of snores and their relationship to the apnea-hypopnea index†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 854–862, April 2010
How to Cite
Fiz, J. A., Jané, R., Solà-Soler, J., Abad, J., García, M. Á. and Morera, J. (2010), Continuous analysis and monitoring of snores and their relationship to the apnea-hypopnea index. The Laryngoscope, 120: 854–862. doi: 10.1002/lary.20815
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2009
- Spanish Ministry Spanish Ministry. Grant Number: TEC2007-68076-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!