Presented at the Otolaryngology Historical Society Meeting, Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.A., September 17, 2007.
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 815–820, April 2010
How to Cite
Santos, D. and Mitchell, R. (2010), The history of pediatric airway reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 120: 815–820. doi: 10.1002/lary.20823
This study was supported by a grant from the John Q. Adams Center for the History of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!