This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 96-2314-B-182A-056). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Evaluation of velopharyngeal function after relocation pharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 1069–1073, May 2010
How to Cite
Li, H.-Y., Lee, L.-A., Fang, T.-J., Lin, W.-N. and Lin, W.-Y. (2010), Evaluation of velopharyngeal function after relocation pharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1069–1073. doi: 10.1002/lary.20850
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 96-2314-B-182A-056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!