All work was performed at Emory University School of Medicine.
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1177–1180, June 2010
How to Cite
Venkatesan, N. N., Johns, M. M., Hapner, E. R. and DelGaudio, J. M. (2010), Abductor paralysis after botox injection for adductor spasmodic dysphonia. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1177–1180. doi: 10.1002/lary.20855
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!