Presented as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Washington, DC, U.S.A., September 18, 2007.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 902–906, May 2010
How to Cite
Devcic, Z., Karimi, K., Popenko, N. and Wong, B. J.F. (2010), A web-based method for rating facial attractiveness. The Laryngoscope, 120: 902–906. doi: 10.1002/lary.20857
Zlatko Devcic was supported by the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program at the University of California, Irvine. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
This work was done at the Beckman Laser Institute, University of California, Irvine, California, U.S.A.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!