Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., February 5, 2010.
Quality of Life
Mentorship in otolaryngology residency: The resident perspective†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1263–1268, June 2010
How to Cite
Hsu, A. K., Tabaee, A. and Persky, M. S. (2010), Mentorship in otolaryngology residency: The resident perspective. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1263–1268. doi: 10.1002/lary.20858
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!