Cochlear Corporation provided technical and financial support for administration and collection of the survey data and publication of the study as a supplement to The Laryngoscope. Dr. Peters serves on the Surgical Advisory Board of MED-EL Corporation and acts as a consultant and speaker for Cochlear Corporation and Advanced Bionics Corporation. Josephine Wyss works for Cochlear AG European Headquarters. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Worldwide trends in bilateral cochlear implantation†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Supplement: Worldwide Trends in Bilateral Cochlear Implantation
Volume 120, Issue Supplement S2, pages S17–S44, May 2010
How to Cite
Peters, B. R., Wyss, J. and Manrique, M. (2010), Worldwide trends in bilateral cochlear implantation. The Laryngoscope, 120: S17–S44. doi: 10.1002/lary.20859
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!