Hyong-Ho Cho, MD and Sujeong Jang, PhD contributed equally to this work
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Effect of neural-induced mesenchymal stem cells and platelet-rich plasma on facial nerve regeneration in an acute nerve injury model†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 907–913, May 2010
How to Cite
Cho, H.-H., Jang, S., Lee, S.-C., Jeong, H.-S., Park, J.-S., Han, J.-Y., Lee, K.-H. and Cho, Y.-B. (2010), Effect of neural-induced mesenchymal stem cells and platelet-rich plasma on facial nerve regeneration in an acute nerve injury model. The Laryngoscope, 120: 907–913. doi: 10.1002/lary.20860
Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., October 4–7, 2009.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2007-E00138-I00379
- Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine. Grant Number: CR08068-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!