Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Annual Meeting and OTO EXPO, San Diego, California, U.S.A., October 7, 2009.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 953–958, May 2010
How to Cite
Lee, J. K., Yoon, T. M., Seo, D. J., Sun, E. G., Bae, J. A., Lim, S. C., Choi, Y. D., Lee, J. H., Joo, Y. E. and Kim, K. K. (2010), KAI1 COOH-terminal interacting tetraspanin (KITENIN) expression in early and advanced laryngeal cancer. The Laryngoscope, 120: 953–958. doi: 10.1002/lary.20864
This study was supported by a grant CUHRICM (Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine)–CRI08056-1. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!