This work was supported by the Faculty of Medicine, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, Germany. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Influence of different registration modalities on navigation accuracy in ear, nose, and throat surgery depending on the surgical field†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 881–888, May 2010
How to Cite
Grauvogel, T. D., Soteriou, E., Metzger, M. C., Berlis, A. and Maier, W. (2010), Influence of different registration modalities on navigation accuracy in ear, nose, and throat surgery depending on the surgical field. The Laryngoscope, 120: 881–888. doi: 10.1002/lary.20867
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!