This work was funded by an NIH-NINDS 1 R34 NS052014-01A2 grant (Neely), and the Students and Teachers as Research Scientists (STARS) summer research program for high school students (Cherian and Dickerson). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Sunnybrook facial grading system: Reliability and criteria for grading†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 1038–1045, May 2010
How to Cite
Neely, J. G., Cherian, N. G., Dickerson, C. B. and Nedzelski, J. M. (2010), Sunnybrook facial grading system: Reliability and criteria for grading. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1038–1045. doi: 10.1002/lary.20868
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!