Preliminary data were presented at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., November, 6–11 2008.
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 1057–1062, May 2010
How to Cite
Hadley, J. A., Mösges, R., Desrosiers, M., Haverstock, D., van Veenhuyzen, D. and Herman-Gnjidic, Z. (2010), Moxifloxacin five-day therapy versus placebo in acute bacterial rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1057–1062. doi: 10.1002/lary.20878
This study was supported by Bayer HealthCare AG. James A. Hadley, MD has been a consultant for Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, MEDA, Schering-Plough, and Sepracor. Ralph Mösges, MD has been a speaker or consultant or has received research or other funding from AFI/Diamed, Alcon Pharma, ALK-Scherax, Allergen Therapeutics/Bencard, Almirall, ASTA Medica/ Meda, ASTRA AB, Asche, Sanofi/Aventis, Bayer, BGT Überlingen, Bionorica, Dr. Beckmann, Daimler AG, Essex-Pharma, Ferrero, Fresenius, Grünenthal, GSK, HAL, Hoechst AG, Intersan, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Research, Karl Storz Tuttlingen, Klosterfrau Köln, Lofarma, MSD Munich, Novartis/Leti, Optima, Pfaff AG Kaiserslautern, Philips B.V. Eindhoven, Pierre Fabre Freiburg, Promonta Hamburg, Roxall, Schering-Plough, Schwabe, Schwarz-Pharma, Servier/IRIS Paris, Stada, Stallergénes, UCB, Ursapharm Saarbrücken, Yamanouchi and Zyma München. Martin Desrosiers, MD has been a speaker, consultant, or member of advisory boards for Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Schering-Plough, Medtronic Xomed, and Bayer. He has also received research funding from the Fondation Antoine Turmel. Daniel Haverstock, MSc; David van Veenhuyzen, MB, ChB; and Zeljka Herman-Gnjidic, MD are employees of Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!