Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., February 4–7, 2010; winner of the William W. Montgomery Resident Research Award (Eastern Section).
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1274–1278, June 2010
How to Cite
Sowerby, L. J., Rotenberg, B., Brine, M., George, C. F. P. and Parnes, L. S. (2010), Sleep apnea, daytime somnolence, and idiopathic dizziness—A novel association. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1274–1278. doi: 10.1002/lary.20899
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!