This work was supported by a National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research grant (NIDCR K-08 DE015665-01A2). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
The effect of electrical and mechanical stimulation on the regenerating rodent facial nerve†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1094–1102, June 2010
How to Cite
Hadlock, T., Lindsay, R., Edwards, C., Smitson, C., Weinberg, J., Knox, C. and Heaton, J. T. (2010), The effect of electrical and mechanical stimulation on the regenerating rodent facial nerve. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1094–1102. doi: 10.1002/lary.20903
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!