This article has been awarded the Shirley Baron Resident Research Award, Western Section, and was presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., February 4–7, 2010.
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1269–1273, June 2010
How to Cite
Côté, D. W. J. and Wright, E. D. (2010), Triamcinolone-impregnated nasal dressing following endoscopic sinus surgery: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1269–1273. doi: 10.1002/lary.20905
Investigator-initiated study with Nasopore dressings donated by Stryker Canada. Stryker Canada had no involvement in study design, protocol, methods, or analysis. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!