This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grant R01 CA 102363-01 to Dr. Cherie-Ann O. Nathan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Teasing out the best molecular marker in the AKT/mTOR pathway in head and neck squamous cell cancer patients†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1159–1165, June 2010
How to Cite
Clark, C., Shah, S., Herman-Ferdinandez, L., Ekshyyan, O., Abreo, F., Rong, X., McLarty, J., Lurie, A., Milligan, E. J. and Nathan, C.-A. O. (2010), Teasing out the best molecular marker in the AKT/mTOR pathway in head and neck squamous cell cancer patients. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1159–1165. doi: 10.1002/lary.20917
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health grant. Grant Number: R01 CA 102363-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!