This work was supported by the National Science Council (grant no. NSC 97-2314-B002-094-MY3) and National Taiwan University Hospital (no. NTUH97-M-1009), Taipei, Taiwan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
A novel inner ear monitoring system for evaluating ototoxicity of gentamicin eardrops in guinea pigs†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1220–1226, June 2010
How to Cite
Yang, T.-H., Liu, S.-H. and Young, Y.-H. (2010), A novel inner ear monitoring system for evaluating ototoxicity of gentamicin eardrops in guinea pigs. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1220–1226. doi: 10.1002/lary.20923
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 97-2314-B002-094-MY3
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH97-M-1009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!