This study was conducted (in part) under an unrestricted research grant of Atos Medical AB, Hörby, Sweden, which also provided the devices for this study. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Prospective clinical phase II study of two new indwelling voice prostheses (Provox Vega 22.5 and 20 Fr) and a novel anterograde insertion device (Provox Smart Inserter)†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1135–1143, June 2010
How to Cite
Hilgers, F. J. M., Ackerstaff, A. H., Jacobi, I., Balm, A. J. M., Tan, I. B. and van den Brekel, M. W. M. (2010), Prospective clinical phase II study of two new indwelling voice prostheses (Provox Vega 22.5 and 20 Fr) and a novel anterograde insertion device (Provox Smart Inserter). The Laryngoscope, 120: 1135–1143. doi: 10.1002/lary.20925
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
- Atos Medical AB, Hörby, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!