The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1460–1464, July 2010
How to Cite
Cho, D.-Y., Hwang, P. H. and Illek, B. (2010), Characteristics of chloride transport in nasal mucosa from patients with primary ciliary dyskinesia. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1460–1464. doi: 10.1002/lary.20928
The study protocol has been approved by Stanford University and Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute institutional review boards.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01 AT002620
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: ILLEK08G0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!