The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Barriers to the implementation of competency-based education and assessment: A survey of otolaryngology program directors†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1152–1158, June 2010
How to Cite
Laeeq, K., Weatherly, R. A., Masood, H., Thompson, R. E., Brown, D. J., Cummings, C. W. and Bhatti, N. I. (2010), Barriers to the implementation of competency-based education and assessment: A survey of otolaryngology program directors. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1152–1158. doi: 10.1002/lary.20932
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!