Presented at the Combined Otolaryngology Society Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–31, 2009.
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1832–1836, September 2010
How to Cite
Wilson, Y. L., Gandolfi, M. M., Ahn, I. E., Yu, G., Huang, T. C. and Kim, A. H. (2010), Cost analysis of asymmetric sensorineural hearing loss investigations. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1832–1836. doi: 10.1002/lary.20933
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!