Accepted for oral presentation at the 131st Annual Meeting of The American Laryngological Association, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 28–29, 2010.
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1354–1362, July 2010
How to Cite
Kobler, J. B., Chang, E. W., Zeitels, S. M. and Yun, S.-H. (2010), Dynamic imaging of vocal fold oscillation with four-dimensional optical coherence tomography. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1354–1362. doi: 10.1002/lary.20938
This work was supported in part by the Eugene B. Casey Foundations and the Institute of Laryngology and Voice Restoration, NIH grant RC1DK086242, and a Wellman graduate student fellowship (Ernest W. Chang). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!