This trial was registered at ClinicalTrials.gov as NCT00518128. There are no off-label or investigational uses of drugs and devices to disclose.
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1481–1488, July 2010
How to Cite
Kezirian, E. J., Malhotra, A., Goldberg, A. N. and White, D. P. (2010), Changes in obstructive sleep apnea severity, biomarkers, and quality of life after multilevel surgery. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1481–1488. doi: 10.1002/lary.20946
The authors have the following relationships to disclose: Dr. Kezirian, Apnex Medical (medical advisory board, consultant), Medtronic (consultant), Pavad Medical (consultant); Dr. Malhotra, consulting and/or research grants from Apnex Medical, Cephalon, Ethicon, Itamar, NMT, Pfizer, Respironics, Restore/Medtronic, Sepracor; Dr. Goldberg, ApniCure (consultant, stockholder), Aspire Medical, Carbylan (consultant); and Dr. White, Itamar Medical (consultant), Pavad Medical (consultant), Philips Respironics (Chief Medical Officer).
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- This research was supported by Dr. Kezirian's career development award from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- the Triological Society Research Career Development Award of the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, and a University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Research Evaluation and Allocation Committee research grant. Grant Numbers: NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI, KL2 RR024130
- Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH
- The UCSF AIDS Specimen Bank was responsible for all processing, storing, and management of specimens for this study.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!