The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Carbon dioxide laser-assisted cartilage reshaping otoplasty: A new technique for prominent ears†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1312–1318, July 2010
How to Cite
Ragab, A. (2010), Carbon dioxide laser-assisted cartilage reshaping otoplasty: A new technique for prominent ears. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1312–1318. doi: 10.1002/lary.20951
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!