The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Endoscopic nasopharyngectomy for salvage in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: A novel anatomic orientation†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1298–1302, July 2010
How to Cite
Wen, Y.-H., Wen, W.-P., Chen, H.-X., Li, J., Zeng, Y.-H. and Xu, G. (2010), Endoscopic nasopharyngectomy for salvage in nasopharyngeal carcinoma: A novel anatomic orientation. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1298–1302. doi: 10.1002/lary.20958
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863” Program) of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!