This work was funded by a T35 training grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) (T35-DK007386-29). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Anatomical considerations for endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery in pediatric patients†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1730–1737, September 2010
How to Cite
Tatreau, J. R., Patel, M. R., Shah, R. N., McKinney, K. A., Wheless, S. A., Senior, B. A., Ewend, M. G., Germanwala, A. V., Ebert, C. S. and Zanation, A. M. (2010), Anatomical considerations for endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery in pediatric patients. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1730–1737. doi: 10.1002/lary.20964
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!