This work was supported by the Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation with funding, by Medtronic with sponsorship and supply of microsurgical instruments, and by Zeiss with sponsorship of the otomicroscope. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Histology of the healing tympanic membrane following perforation in rats†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 2061–2070, October 2010
How to Cite
Santa Maria, P. L., Redmond, S. L., Atlas, M. D. and Ghassemifar, R. (2010), Histology of the healing tympanic membrane following perforation in rats. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2061–2070. doi: 10.1002/lary.20998
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!