Presented at the 112th Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–30, 2009.
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1738–1743, September 2010
How to Cite
McCool, R. R., Warren, F. M., Wiggins, R. H. and Hunt, J. P. (2010), Robotic surgery of the infratemporal fossa utilizing novel suprahyoid port. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1738–1743. doi: 10.1002/lary.21020
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!