The authors wish it to be known that, in their opinion, Drs. Weinstein, Quon, and O'Malley should be regarded as joint first authors.
Head and Neck
Selective neck dissection and deintensified postoperative radiation and chemotherapy for oropharyngeal cancer: A subset analysis of the university of pennsylvania transoral robotic surgery trial†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1749–1755, September 2010
How to Cite
Weinstein, G. S., Quon, H., O'Malley, B. W., Kim, G. G. and Cohen, M. A. (2010), Selective neck dissection and deintensified postoperative radiation and chemotherapy for oropharyngeal cancer: A subset analysis of the university of pennsylvania transoral robotic surgery trial. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1749–1755. doi: 10.1002/lary.21021
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!