This work was supported by the University of Michigan SPORE in Head and Neck Cancer: P50 CA 097248, the Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) in Advanced Research Training in Otolaryngology: 5 T32 DC005356, and Patricia Korican of Korican Real Estate. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Head and neck cancer stem cells: The side population†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 527–533, March 2011
How to Cite
Tabor, M. H., Clay, M. R., Owen, J. H., Bradford, C. R., Carey, T. E., Wolf, G. T. and Prince, M. E. (2011), Head and neck cancer stem cells: The side population. The Laryngoscope, 121: 527–533. doi: 10.1002/lary.21032
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!