This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health under grant P01 CA055075, the MEEI Foundation, and the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Development Funds. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1887–1891, September 2010
How to Cite
Shargorodsky, J., Curhan, S. G., Eavey, R. and Curhan, G. C. (2010), A prospective study of cardiovascular risk factors and incident hearing loss in men. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1887–1891. doi: 10.1002/lary.21039
Presented in the poster session at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28–May 2, 2010.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!