Thesis submittal 2009 was accepted by the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., The Triological Society.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1773–1778, September 2010
How to Cite
Maddalozzo, J., Alderfer, J. and Modi, V. (2010), Posterior hyoid space as related to excision of the thyroglossal duct cyst. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1773–1778. doi: 10.1002/lary.21043
All financial support was from the our own entities within the Children's Memorial Hospital Research Fund that was available from the Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology Division, Department of CV Surgery. We assumed all costs.
The authors have no financial intersts to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!