Partly presented at the 80th Annual Meeting of German the Society of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, May 20–24, 2009, in Rostock, Germany.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1784–1787, September 2010
How to Cite
Arweiler-Harbeck, D., Öztürk, E., Bankfalvi, A., Lang, S., Siffert, W., Schmid, K. W., Peters, J. and Adamzik, M. (2010), Posttonsillectomy hemorrhage: Blame on surgeons or genes?. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1784–1787. doi: 10.1002/lary.21050
The authors have no financial interests to report.
The authors have no conflict of interests for this article.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!