This article was presented at the spring meeting of the Triological Society, April 30, 2010, Las Vegas, NV.
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1946–1949, October 2010
How to Cite
Statham, M. M. and Willging, J. P. (2010), Automated high-level disinfection of nonchanneled flexible endoscopes: Duty cycles and endoscope repair. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1946–1949. doi: 10.1002/lary.21051
The authors have no financial interests to disclose.
The authors have no conflicts of interests for this article.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!