The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do it
Block method of human temporal bone removal: A technical modification to permit rapid removal†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1998–2001, October 2010
How to Cite
Walvekar, R. R., Harless, L. D., Loehn, B. C. and William Swartz (2010), Block method of human temporal bone removal: A technical modification to permit rapid removal. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1998–2001. doi: 10.1002/lary.21052
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!