The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do It
The Floor-of-nose flap for reconstruction of endoscopic maxillectomy defects†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1795–1797, September 2010
How to Cite
Rotenberg, B. and Sowerby, L. (2010), The Floor-of-nose flap for reconstruction of endoscopic maxillectomy defects. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1795–1797. doi: 10.1002/lary.21053
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!