The author has no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Presidential Address to the Triological Society
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2138–2140, November 2010
How to Cite
Lucente, F. E. (2010), Upholding the noble legacy: Noblesse oblige. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2138–2140. doi: 10.1002/lary.21054
Presidential address at the Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- 1The Presidents Book: A Brief History of the Triological Society. St. Louis, MO: American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.; 1997., , eds.
- 4Johns Hopkins. Johns Hopkins Mag 1974;25:13–17.
- 5The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. New York, NY: Crown, 2010.
- 6First Galton Lecture before the Eugenics Society. Eugen Rev 1914;6:9.