This work was supported in part by the DFG (Transregio 37, Micro- and Nanosystems in Medicine—Reconstruction of Biological Functions) and local government of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany (HWT 2007-14 H). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Optical coherence tomography allows for the reliable identification of laryngeal epithelial dysplasia and for precise biopsy: A clinicopathological study of 61 patients undergoing microlaryngoscopy†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1964–1970, October 2010
How to Cite
Just, T., Lankenau, E., Prall, F., Hüttmann, G., Pau, H. W. and Sommer, K. (2010), Optical coherence tomography allows for the reliable identification of laryngeal epithelial dysplasia and for precise biopsy: A clinicopathological study of 61 patients undergoing microlaryngoscopy. The Laryngoscope, 120: 1964–1970. doi: 10.1002/lary.21057
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!