The findings of this article were presented at the Annual Society for Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children (SENTAC) Meeting 2009, Salt Lake City, Utah, on December 3, 2009. The presentation was awarded second prize in the Poster Category.
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 2094–2097, October 2010
How to Cite
Ang, A. H., Modi, V. K., Raithatha, R., April, M. M. and Ward, R. F. (2010), A pilot study of balloon dilation in an animal model resulting in cricoid cartilage fracture: Implications for the stenotic pediatric airway. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2094–2097. doi: 10.1002/lary.21066
The authors report no financial disclosure and no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!