This study was supported in part by a career development award from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (L.D.; Physician Faculty Scholars Program) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (L.D., H.G.W.). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose. The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the United States Government, or the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2446–2451, December 2010
How to Cite
Davies, L., Ouellette, M., Hunter, M. and Welch, H. G. (2010), The increasing incidence of small thyroid cancers: Where are the cases coming from?. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2446–2451. doi: 10.1002/lary.21076
Dr. Davies had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!